POST Luxembourg, a company that...
- ... gives you a minimum of 27 days off per year.
- ... has a proven history of stability.
- ... offers real career opportunities for young people and experts.
- ... offers flexibility through teleworking and additional holidays.
- ... allows you to reduce your telephone bill through discounts on our telecom products.
- ... has an attractive collective agreement.
- ... acts responsibly and with respect towards its employees and stakeholders!
Our daily life in pictures
Our CSR commitment
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is about how a company contributes to
Our CSR approach covers seven areas of action. It is known by the acronym "RESPECT".
(Profitability, Ethics, Safety, Products, Employability, Knowledge, Earth)
POST Luxembourg has five values that are easily remembered by the acronym "MOSEL".
(Modernity, Openness, Simplicity, Commitment, Luxembourg)
Luxembourg, in the heart of Europe, the best choice for your career!
- +600.000 inhabitants
- 47 % foreign nationals, +180 nationalities
- 73.5 % foreign citizens in the active population (foreign residents and cross-border workers)
- Gross domestic product: US$ 73.26 billion in 2020. GDP per capita is one of the highest in the world.
- Almost 65 % of all goods and services produced here are exported
- AAA-rated economy