Let's build your future together
Interested in a new career challenge? Join us! We now offer you the possibility to build your future within our company. Come and work for POST Luxembourg!
We are continuously looking for new graduates (Bachelors or Masters) and experts to strengthen our teams, specifically in the areas of IT and support.
Are you interested in our activities? Do you want to develop within a dynamic team at POST Luxembourg? Read on for the profiles of our current job opportunities:
Can't find an offer that matches your profile? Send us your speculative job application!
Speculative job applications
We regularly recruit:
- staff without specific qualifications for the postal sector
- administrative staff (counter and office staff) for which a vocational aptitude diploma (DAP) or a high school or vocational certificate is required,
- young technicians with one of the following diplomas: - a vocational aptitude diploma (DAP) - or a high school or vocational certificate in the following sectors: energy, communication and telecommunications.
Apply now !
Find a trainee programme that suits you best:
- university trainee programmes (for 2 to 6 months) in administration, technical and IT fields
- short trainee programmes (for 6 to 8 weeks) for 12th and 13th classes (technical section)
- trainee programmes to discover the working world (for the 9th classes)
During the trainee programme, you will have the opportunity to show your potential and motivation. Depending on the opportunities within the company and the evaluation of your trainee programme, we can look into employment possibilities together.
Apply now! Apply online!
POST Luxembourg offers each year secondary school graduates the opportunity to start their first job with a telecommunications training programme. The in-house training which is centred on the needs of the business offers practical internships in various departments.
The candidate must have a DAP and/or a technician’s diploma in the fields of electrical engineering, telecommunications, radiocommunications or IT.
Would you like to start your career at POST?
(Source: E+A pour la division des Postes, 2011)
We place great importance on the on-going training of our people, so they can continuously adapt to the development of our work, technologies and the needs of our customers.
Each year, more than 100 specialised training courses, both technical and behavioural, are offered to staff. Moreover, workers have the option of taking part in courses run by national and international external training organisations.
We likewise endeavour to develop and promote a well-being at work policy, by implementing health and preventative measures. The ‘POST Luxembourg' offers its staff a free yearly flu vaccination, "back school" training courses to improve good movement and posture and, for those over 50, a health check.
2 company restaurants (Luxembourg-Gare and Cloche d'Or) offer reasonably-priced meals.
POST Luxembourg takes special care of the day-to-day personal and professional development of its staff and allows them to take advantage of flexible working hours and, if appropriate, adjustments (part-time, telecommuting, etc.).
Our recruitment process
Every candidate and request shall be given the utmost care and attention by HR.
Both speculative applications and those in response to an advertisement will be reviewed based on the curriculum vitae and cover letter.
You will automatically receive a reply to your application from us (by post or e-mail).
If you are successful, you will be invited to attend an interview with an HR representative and your future manager(s). The main objective of this meeting is to get to know you better and to evaluate your technical skills and your motivation for working with us in the future.
At this time, you will receive additional information on the job vacancy, the Company and its values.
Depending on the position, one or several interviews will be scheduled with the selected candidate(s) before a final decision is made.
Preparing for your job interview
1. Read over your CV and cover letter and take a copy with you.
2. Go over the job description again, paying special attention to the key points of the advert.
3. Find out more about POST Luxembourg from its website (www.post.lu) or the internet in general.
4. Think of the questions that the recruiter may ask you and the responses that you could give them.
5. Write down the questions that you would like to ask.
6. Find out the exact location of the interview and be punctual.
7. Bring a notepad and a pen to jot down certain details.
8. Make sure you are properly dressed.