Let's build your future together
Interested in a new career challenge? Join us! We now offer you the possibility to build your future within our company. Come and work for POST Luxembourg!
We are continuously looking for new graduates and experts to strengthen our teams, especially in IT and support functions.
Are you interested in our activities? Do you want to work in a dynamic team at POST Luxembourg?
Also, we are always looking for new joiners in our various businesses.
Find the opportunity that suits you best:
- university internships (from 2 to 6 months) in administration, technical or IT fields,
- short programmes (from 6 to 8 weeks) for 12th and 13th classes (technical section),
- trainee programmes to discover the working world (for the 9th classes).
During your internship, you will have the opportunity to show your potential and motivation. Depending on the existing opportunities within the company and the evaluation of your trainee programme, we can look into employment possibilities together.
Our recruitment process
Every candidate and request shall be given the utmost care and attention by HR.
Both speculative applications and those in response to an advertisement will be reviewed based on the curriculum vitae and cover letter.
If you are successful, you will be invited to attend an interview with an HR representative and your future manager(s). The main objective of this meeting is to get to know you better and to evaluate your technical skills and your motivation for working with us in the future.
At this time, you will receive additional information on the job vacancy, the Company and its values.
Depending on the position, one or several interviews will be scheduled with the selected candidate(s) before a final decision is made.
We place great importance on the on-going training of our people, so they can continuously adapt to the development of our work, technologies and the needs of our customers.
Each year, more than 100 specialised training courses, both technical and behavioural, are offered to staff. Moreover, workers have the option of taking part in courses run by national and international external training organisations.
We likewise endeavour to develop and promote a well-being at work policy, by implementing health and preventative measures. The ‘POST Luxembourg' offers its staff a free yearly flu vaccination, "back school" training courses to improve good movement and posture and, for those over 50, a health check.
2 company restaurants (Luxembourg-Gare and Cloche d'Or) offer reasonably-priced meals.
POST Luxembourg takes special care of the day-to-day personal and professional development of its staff and allows them to take advantage of flexible working hours and, if appropriate, adjustments (part-time, telecommuting, etc.).
Preparing for your job interview
1. Read over your CV and cover letter and take a copy with you.
2. Go over the job description again, paying special attention to the key points of the advert.
3. Find out more about POST Luxembourg from its website (www.post.lu) or the internet in general.
4. Think of the questions that the recruiter may ask you and the responses that you could give them.
5. Write down the questions that you would like to ask.
6. Find out the exact location of the interview and be punctual.
7. Bring a notepad and a pen to jot down certain details.
8. Make sure you are properly dressed.